Skip to main content

The table is set, Madame Speaker


The table is set -- and impeachment is very much on it. We are ready and waiting.

Your turn to serve, please.

Thank you,

~Rayne

Comments

Triciawrites said…
Found your blog thru fdl comments, really enjoyed the raised garden series, I am interested in how your plants are doing.

Btw, I empathize with your red district bubble. (I felt like the other commenter was pulling a fast one)
So keep up the good fight!
Rayne Today said…
Hey triciawrites, nice to see you. I'll continue to post updates on the plants as the garden matures, likely will have more on Saturday.

And yeah, I think that was a very subtle form of trolling that you saw. They have to be much more slippery at Jane's site than at others in order to get by. Thanks for the support!
robsalk said…
Hey there! Welcome back!
robsalk said…
Hey there! Welcome back! I'm mostly on haitus while I'm working on my book, but I'll direct whatever remains of my readership over here the next time I post.
Rayne Today said…
Nice to have you drop in, Rob!! Hope that book is coming along, can't wait to hear that you've finished it.

Popular posts from this blog

Liveblogged: U.S. vs. Libby -- A primer

As FireDogLake's liveblogging of Libby's trial continues, I note a number of abbreviations, acronyms, slang, shorthand popping up on the fly that most of us Plame-maniacs already know but newbies may not grasp. I'm going to try to document them here, a kind of not-so-secret decoder ring. If there's something you'd like to see added, leave me a comment and I'll cover it here. NOTE: in the event of a server crash at FireDogLake.com, check Windcatpond for announcements, as well as DailyKos for alternative live blogging posts. Complete list of FireDogLake's Libby trial live blog and related posts her e. Acronyms and Abbreviations: "ADD" From notes introduced during testimony by David Addington; abbreviation referred to Addington himself. ADDOPS ? -- Believe to be “Asst. Deputy Director Operations”-CIA (if you can confirm this one, leave me a comment, tks!) CIPA ...

Veep in deep

The Veep "accidentally" shoots a fellow hunter. From here on there is absolutely nothing good about this story. It stinks like curdled milk and three-day-old fish on a summer's day in Dallas. How do we even begin to count the ways in which this reeks? The 22-hour gap: WTF? There's absolutely no excuse for this, we can all agree on this point. But why? Was a key person in this story under the influence of a substance that would take a day to clear? Were they trying to get their stories straight? Heck, could they not come up with a story? Or was the victim not in the clear for that long? The "group" of hunters: Why did it take even longer than the 22-hour gap to identify the third hunter? Why is the media repeatedly using the word "group" to describe two people (Dick Cheney and Pamela Willemore)? The composition of the party: A divorcee ranch owner. An older man who does not appear to be married at this time. A woman sans spouse....

A passing thought

It's been awfully quiet here in this new blog. I miss my Salon peeps stopping by whenever I posted in my old blog. Had a passing thought, though, while contemplating this new-found quietude: maybe the trolls won't find me here. [Sigh] There are tradeoffs for everything.